The Best Windshield Coating in the Automotive Industry
Our patented hydrophobic glass coating actually isn't a coating at all - it's a one-time chemical treatment that includes a 3-Year Warranty. Unlike wax-based or topical coatings, GlassParency is engineered to react to the silica within glass, creating a permanent chemical bond.
The two-step professionally installed application creates a barrier to repel water, snow, ice, dust, oil, and dirt creating a resistant and easy to clean surface. Some of the major benefits include enhanced optical clarity, better driver vision, safety for the driver and all passengers, a reduction in day and night glare, and a more aesthetically pleasing appearance to your vehicle glass.
GlassParency is a professionally applied chemical treatment that enhances driver’s vision at times of inclement weather due to the water micro-beading and repelling off your windshield.
GlassParency also dramatically reduces night glare, making your driving experience safer and more comfortable.
Millions of customers trust GP on the road
- One-time application for 3 years of water repellency, backed by a 3-year warranty that ensures free maintenance to renew product performance as-needed
- Professionally applied by an authorized installer
- No cure time! The effects are instant and will immediately repel water
- Backed by a 3-year warranty that guarantees product effectiveness
- Increased visibility in the rain, at night and during snow
- Improved optical clarity of glass
- Reduces night and day time glare
- Quickly and easily clean dirt, bugs, ice and snow from the glass
REPELS ICE & SNOW
In harsh winter months, snow and sleet will repel and ice will become easier to remove, cutting down defrosting time.
WASH AWAY BUGS, DIRT, AND DEBRIS
Bugs, dirt, mud and hard water stains will have a hard time sticking to treated glass, making them simply wash away.
Reduce glare, Boost clarity
Clearer vision due to reduced night glare and rain repellency will keep you and your passengers safer
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN AUTHORIZED INSTALLER?
Click Here to see why 3,500+ professionals have chosen to make GP a part of their business