GP Tire & Wheel Clean + Shine Kit
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Everything you need to clean and restore the look of your wheels.
Clean the dirt, grease, grime, and caked-on brake dust from your wheels with GP's Wheel and Metal Cleaner. Draw the blooming (brown discoloration) out of your tires and bring a revitalized appearance to the rubber sidewalls with Tire & Wheel Cleaner and finish off the showroom look with GP's Tire Dressing.
- 16oz. Tire & Wheel Cleaner
- 16oz. Wheel & Metal Cleaner
- 16oz. Tire Dressing
- (1) Orange & Grey Applicator Pad
Recommended Kit Instructions:
(Optional) Depending on the contamination level of your tires/wheels, it is recommended to rinse first with pressured water and wash with a Heavy-Duty Soap such as our S1 Soap. This will loosen heavy debris for easier removal.
- Step One: On a wet surface, evenly spray Tire & Wheel Cleaner around both your wheel (rim) and tire. As you are applying you may notice the tire surface begin to foam brown. This is an indication that the product is lifting the blooming from the rubber. Using a dedicated tire brush, scrub your tire in a circular motion, following the contour of your tire. You will notice the product foaming as you scrub. Using a wheel (rim) safe brush, scrub the faces and barrels of your wheel. Rinse, clean with water. You may repeat this process for heavily contaminated wheels.
- Step Two: It is recommended that your wheel is not overly saturated prior to this step to avoid excess product runoff as the product should sit for several minutes for best results. Spray Wheel & Metal Cleaner directly onto the metal surface of your wheel's (rims) faces, barrels, lug nuts, calipers, and rotors. Ensure even coverage across all surfaces. Allow product to sit for 2-5 minutes. Scrub surfaces with a wheel (rim) safe brush then rinse clean with water.
- Step Three: Appy approximately a quarter size amount of Tire Dressing to an applicator pad to prime the pad. On a dry surface, wipe evenly around the tire. Allow Tire Dressing to dry for 3-5 minutes. If a glossier finish is desired, repeat with a second coat.